JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Saturday, February 09, 2013

GOD IS MY SHEPHERD

The LORD is my shepherd I shall not be in want. [Psalm 23:1]

God is a God of grace and compassion. He is always dependable, always faithful, always good and just. We can count on Him to always protect us, always guide us and always be with us no matter what (He will never leave us nor forsake us). With His rod He fights off our enemy and with His staff He gently leads us along the paths of righteousness. What a joy to know that He nurtures us, loves us and provides for us always.

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing His will, and may He work in us what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. [Hebrews 13:20-21]

The King of love my Shepherd is, Whose goodness faileth never; I nothing lack if I am His And He is mine forever. [Henry Williams Baker]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home