JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

THE EXCHANGED LIFE

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. [Galatians 2:20]
When we embrace the truth that the only way to live the Christian life is to let the Holy Spirit live Christ’s life through us, and make a commitment to God, to surrender all that self wants and seek only what He wants; once we make this exchange, we will experience more of the freedom and joy Jesus promised to His followers. Spiritual growth is a process that requires the transforming work of the Holy Spirit, and our cooperation. So let me ask you this question! How willing are you to grow? You think about that.


What the law demands, grace provides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home