JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Sunday, July 24, 2016

GOD'S MERCY

To whom does God show mercy?
  • To the merciful– [Matt. 5:7] God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
  • To those who ask–[Acts 2:21] Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
  • To those who don’t deserve it–[Ps.103:10He has not punished us for all our sins, nor does He deal with us as we deserve.
  • To anyone He chooses–[Rom.9:15] I will show mercy to anyone I choose and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.
God is love and mercy is the out working of His Love. Have you experienced God’s mercy? Then thank Him for showing you mercy, you know He didn’t have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home