JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The vaule of a promise

Question! What has God promised you? For starters, He has promised never to leave or forsake you. The God of the universe has promised that His grace will be adequate and you will live forever. He has promised you strength in the midst of troubles. And He has promised to back up those promises with unlimited resources and absolute integrity. So why do you worry so much? May I say God has promised. That settles it, so don't worry about it.
Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper, I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:5)