JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

SPIRITUAL MAN

"The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man makes judgments about all things." (1Corinthians 2:14-15)

When God gives you eternal life, He gives you Himself. When the Holy Spirit reveals truth, He is not teaching you a concept to be thought about, He is leading you to a relationship with a person. Always tie a revealed truth to your understanding of God and your relationship to Christ. [Lord help me to overcome anything that hinders my relationship with you. When you speak to me through your word, give me the grace to obey. In Jesus name amen].

THE BEREAN NOTEPAD
Glorifying God through the proclamation of the Word, rightly divided.