JUST A BLOG

Touching lives with the truth of God's Word.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A DESIRE TO KNOW THE WORD

If we are growing in the Lord, then we will want to know what He says about everything. Part of our spiritual maturity is understanding the power and relevance of His Word. We should seek to discover what Scripture says about our relationships, our ministries, our careers, politics, and every other aspect of life. Ask yourself this question: How much time do I spend reading and studying God's Word, compared to the time I spend watching television, reading magazines, or scanning newspapers, and Web-sites? I know that it is important to stay up-to-date on world events, but we need to be careful, not to give too much of our time to worldly things. Would you not much rather know what God has to say about things, rather than what man has to say? I believe that you would say yes to that question, just as I would. So dear friend stay in the Word and grow. May God richly bless you.

POINTS OF GRACE NETWORK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home